Thursday, January 29, 2015

An Crocheted Throw (Afghan) Blanket for A Friend

Hello from Millet, Alberta where the Winter season has just been weird.  There has been so much rain/freezing rain this year and way more fog than usual.  It has been so warm here the last couple of weeks that I saw people walking around in shorts outside (other than my oldest who lives in shorts). We have lots of ice but the snow is melting fast.

It is sure hard to believe that we are nearing the end of January.  With there being 5 Thursdays this month, it is our Crazy Egg challenge for #231 which is always ANYTHING GOES!!  Your hostess this week is Leanne!!

This is my crocheted afghan throw, I made for my friends birthday! It is two weeks late but my first crocheting project completed for 2015.  It is a dark blue but I had to use flash on the camera so you can see it.  It is a very simple pattern that works up very fast. The pattern is meant for only one color of yarn.  It is folded in half.  There is a close up picture of the pattern hopefully you can see it.


Come on out and share your wonderful creations with us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks.  What does ANYTHING GO inspire in you. My fellow DT's have some amazing creations to share with you. 

Thank you for stopping by, hope to see you soon.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this Tamie! Absolutely gorgeous pattern and color! She will love it xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! Love the color and design! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous TC! Love the pattern, wink, wink! I also think your friend will love this hand made creation, made with love. Great job friend! BAM!, WOW!, Smashing awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete