Thursday, January 22, 2015

A Cart Full of Flowers :)

Hello!! I am back with my second post for today and am so excited to share my card with you. It was so much fun working with The Stamping Boutigue image Flower Cart. Thank you so much for letting me highlight this image.

My card below was design for our Creative Knockouts Challenge #73 and Kelly would like you to use LOTS OF EMBELLIES. I am embarrassed to admit but I created my card took the pictures and went to place it on our DT blog when I realized that did not follow the challenge. I did not put a single embellishment on except for maybe the ribbon *gasp*. How could this of happened? Well frankly, I just don't know everything is better with embellishments right?? *giggle, snort*.  Thank goodness it was something easily fixed. Out came my brand new pearls and pink candy dots. My top note die one of my favorites. So this is what I came up with, hope you like it.

Copics used E33, E35, E57, RV02, RV66, V05, YR16, BV02, BG45, B12, R29. Top Note, pearls, ribbon.

I would love to enter my card into the following challenges:
Party Time Tuesdays - Challenge #194 - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Challenge #221 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge - Challenge - #281 - Something New, Something Old (New:image, pearls and candy dots, Old: ribbon, top note die).

Come join us at Creative Knockouts and break out the EMBELLIES. We would love to see what they inspire in you.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  A smile is coming your way :)

7 comments:

  1. Love the design of this card, very elegant ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bam now this is pretty, look at those flowers in that cart, and the bling around there, nice take with the bow/ribbon, wonderful. BOOYA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image...LOVE the gorgeous colors and fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Fab mix of colors, textures and coloring with a crisp design. The pearls and dots are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. Love your colors and pretty layout design. Maggie DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Tamie, I loved your design story for this delightful card! It sounds exactly like something I would do! At least you realized it ahead of time! Seriously, your card looks fabulous, and I love the colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful love the design and the image is gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete