Thursday, January 9, 2014

Our Thoughts are With You

Good Morning everyone! Well the first day back to a routine, I think was a little rough for everyone but very much needed.  Guess, I am a person of habit....LOL.  We are slowly getting back into the groove of things.  This week my oldest son Tristan turned 17, our middle son Robin finally got to go back to Tae-Kwon-Do and our daughter Kaitlyn started physiotherapy with Robin and I. My hubby is back into the groove of work too.

Onto our new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks! Our hostess is Leanne and for Challenge #176.  She would like you to use Bows. Easy peazy challenge right? We have one more week if you would like to apply to be one our new DT.

My creation below was made for Robin and Kaitlyn's kindergarten teacher. Her fellow kindergarten teacher for many, many years, passed away on boxing day.  I was very lucky to have had the privilege to work with her.  She left a foot print on many hearts over the years those she taught and met.

I finally learned how to make a decent looking bow...Yahoo! My bow teacher was a really great lady off of You Tube...wrote the link down and now missed placed it...uh.  When I find it I will put the link on here for you. 
Recipe:
Stamps: Verve and Little paper Shop
Paper: Bo Bunny- Head over Heals 6x6, Basic Black, Basic Grey, Whisper White.
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black).
Accessories: Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Bakers White, White button, pearls, glue dots, Deco Framelit Dies, word window punch and one more punch.
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Creative Moments - Challenge #33 - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - January Challenge - Anything Goes
 
If you are looking for more inspiration Tammy, Leanne and Lori then please hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks.  Then come and join us we would love to see how you use Bows on your creations.
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing my creation.



6 comments:

  1. Now that is one elegant looking creation my friend....Love the bow/ribbon, but the sentiment, image, and the details...nicely done! BAM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Tamie....love your bow :) WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at you entering our challenge, I love love your card. Again what shall I say, elegant, the die you used works well. Oh and the ribbon/twine button, nice touch. Awesome and Thanks for playing our Anything Goes Challenge at One Crazy Stamper!
    Leanne DT@One Crazy Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I like the colors and paper used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous make, thanks for sharing with us this fortnight at creative moments

    Zoe DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful black and white card! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete