Thursday, January 23, 2014

Birthday Wishes!

Good Morning! Can you believe we are almost to the end of January?  What happened to our month....LOL. I am back with a new challenge from Creative Knockouts! My fellow DT's have some super fabulous creations too.  We are on Challenge #21 - Birthday Time. I don't know about you but some how I just never have enough of these cards laying around.

Our wonderful sponsor this week is from Inky Impressions.  I am very appreciative of the wonderful digi's they let us use.

I am using  Birthday Wishes Banner! This sentiment banner is so versatile I just love it! Thank you!  My design is a layered, clean and simple design, not much but the flower and bling. A little bit of texture with a Chervon embossing folder.  Last time I said I would bring more color to my creation so hopefully this qualifies!
Inky Impressions
Recipe:
Stamp: Inky Impressions
Paper: Bravo burgundy, Elegant Egg Plant, Whisper White, Papermania Capsule Collection (spots & stripes) - Jewels. 
Accessories: dimensionals, gems, silver brad, flowers and Cheveron embossing folder.

I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:

Diva By Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs Challenge Blog - Birthdays
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Challenge #69 - Birthday

We would love it if you would stop by Creative Knockouts and show us what our Birthday challenge inspires in you. I look forward to hopping over to your blog and seeing your work. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek at my card.  A smile is coming  your way! Have a spectacular day!

4 comments:

  1. Love your card, the papers all work so well together. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colour cordination = fab birthday card Tamie !! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous. I love the design and scrummy papers.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x
    {Nellie’s Handmade Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card...love the pretty papers...thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete