Thursday, July 4, 2013

You Are Pretty Amazing!

Good Morning to my fellow crafter's! It is the first week of holidays and it has been a blast! The weather started off rainy but man oh man when the heat came out.....it was a sudden heat wave.  On Tuesday we hit a balmy 34 degrees Celsius with our humidity at 44.  We are not used to so much humidity...oh my hair was completely crazy!  My kids were laughing and my dad actually said...didn't you have time to brush your hair....LOL.  I actually had 3 times before he saw it....hee hee.  I was lucky to have had my nephew for 5 days, craft with a friend, see my aunt from High River, my brother, nephew and his girlfriend surprised us it was fast but an awesome visit, and so much more excitement in our household! I do believe it is going to be one busy summer bring it on baby :)

Over at 4 Crafty Chicks we have a brand new challenge and Leanne is throwing the challenge out to everyone! When Leanne gave us the challenge it made me super giddy. Well I must say that this is one of my favorite techniques, (really LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT).  I kind of use it a lot *wink*! 

CHALLENGE #149 - DRY EMBOSSING!!

Well I got to break out my new embossing folder from Stampin Up and the second embossing folder is from Cuttlebug. My paper is also from Stampin Up, the new in colors :)  Love them. It was a great day as I got to craft with Lori and have a good old visit and some much needed craft time to get me ahead and preview what I should get crafty with next.  The stamp on this card is one from Lori's stash, it was a perfect touch to this card thanks girlie!

My creation will be enter into Make it Monday - #147 -Anything Goes

Here is to some more sun and enjoying the journey of our summer together with family and friends! On Canada Day we were so lucky to enjoy the fireworks and I must say our little town out did themselves.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY to all of our family and friends in the USA!! We hope you all have an amazing day!

Come on out and join us for our new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks.  It would be great to see what our dry embossing challenge inspires in you! 

Have an amazing week and don't forget to smile!!

Thank you for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Love the card, so pretty, great use of two embossing folders, nicely done friend!

    ReplyDelete