Thursday, July 18, 2013

Let's Here It For The Boys!

Good Morning! I hope your week has been going well!  Over at 4 Crafty Chicks it is my turn to be the hostess!  Many times, I am short on these types of cards.  At times I find them really hard to make.  We are on Challenge # 151 - Let's Here It For The Boys!

Last Thursday I was lucky enough to have an amazing fun filled day crafting with my good friend Lori! It was a chance to get ahead on some of our DT commitments for the summer and have a blast doing it.  Thanks girlie it was a wonderful treat and thanks for sharing your goodies with me.  While there she let me dig into some of her stamps and have an absolute ball.  Both my boys love to box so when I saw this set of her Alley Way stamps, I knew that these stamps were calling out for a masculine card.  Both of my boys just love to do some boxing moves and have been asking for years for a bag and gloves.  At school they are able to workout with them which has saved me a little moola... :).  Products used are Stampin Up paper & embossing folder, Alley Way stamps, copics, and Martha Stewart punch.

Here is my creation and it will be entered into Make It Mondays:
We would love it if you came on out and shared your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. I just love being inspired by your work.

 
Thank you so much for sharing inn this card! Have an amazing week and remember what ever you do don't forget to smile!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice card, cut images...awesome challenge friend...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lot of fun crafting with you that day, girlie! We need to do it again real soon - this time in YOUR crafty space ;) Awesome card - love the gloves...WTG!

    ReplyDelete