Monday, September 19, 2011

Specialty Challenge #10 at PPC

Good Morning! It is that time again and what can make a Monday even better, well in my opinion it is a new challenge over at Picture Perfect Creations. We are on the third week of September already and well you know what that means. Megan has a new Specialty Challenge for us.

Our Specialty Challenge #10 - use 3 Pattern Papers.

Now my pattern paper on this card was thanks for my friend Lori. She has these amazing 6X6 pads and all of the pattern papers can work together. Something easy for me. Now I usually have a tough time but this one just came together for me *awesome*. Thanks Lori for sharing your paper with your forgetful friend. :) The stamp I used is from Verve, paper early espresso, whisper white, pattern paper??, ink - early espresso, pearls, pop ups, dimensionals, spellbinders

This wonderful sketch is from Techno Stamper. Now I missed entering it last week but I thought it was full of yummy inspiration.
I would also like to enter this card into Make It Monday - Anything Goes and Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes.

My fellow DT's have created some fabulous cards. Do they ever know how to put their pattern paper together for yummy inspiration. Please come and join us for a fun filled challenge at Picture Perfect Creations.

Today finds me going to town to visit my dad in the hospital. Trying to get some more of my craft room organized and hopefully getting my stuff done that I need too. Wishing you all a fun filled Monday and thank you so much for stopping bye and sharing my card with me.

12 comments:

  1. Wow Tamie this is very nice. I love that sentiment. The colors are very nice together too. Great job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamie... love this! Isn't it nice when patterned paper cooridinates so well??!! I love that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sentiment and your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I forgot to tell you I found your blog via MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card,so well put together,love the papers...saw this on Make it Monday.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful card….. love the combo and cute image
    i see it on Make it Monday….
    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tamie your card is peaceful and happy. Using DSP is such an issue for me so seeing this card has made me realize it doesn't have to be too busy! Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Tamie! I love the colors and your fabulous papers! So glad you stopped by from MIM!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tamie, what a great card - so elegant and I love the colour scheme. Thank you for coming to visit my blog via Make it Monday. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. what beautiful colours and papers
    Thanks for linking up at make it Monday this week
    Lisa x
    ps -Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The papers all look lovely together and I like the sketch you based your card on. Love the scripture verse too, I saw your delightful card on Make It Monday, good luck in the challenge,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful Tamie - I love this! Thx for linking up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete