Thursday, September 22, 2011

FALL WITH THE 4 CRAFTY CHICKS

Another beautiful day here in central Alberta. It is starting to feel a lot like summer again. I don't mind that...LOL. Wow we had so much inspiration to pick from last week at 4 Crafty Chicks. Thank you all for playing with my embossing challenge.

So who is our hostess with the mostess this week? It is our fun and wonderfully creative Lori!

Lori has a gooder for us
CHALLENGE #56 - FALL

So for this challenge I broke out my lovely as a tree set from Stampin Up. I love these colors they remind me of fall and well I wanted to use my buttons with my new twine. I made my back ground paper too.
So come and join us at 4 Crafty Chicks...show us your fabby inspiration for a FALL. Can't wait to see. My fellow DT's have made some gorgeous creations be sure to check out Leanne, Lori and Melissa cards.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:


Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo-

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges #62 - FALL
Delightful Challenges - HAPPY FALL Y'ALL

8 comments:

  1. Great Challenge Job! Love them colors well cuz they are from SPCC too. Awsome Fall card. Great job!

    Leanne SP Color Diva and well you know what else I do...wink, wink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful job you did with the colors and with making your own background paper. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Penny's paper-crafty, good luck and hope you'll join us again

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fall card, Tamie!! Lovely as a Tree is a super set to use for these kinds of cards - definitely one of my fav's! Thanks for joining us at SPCC as well!

    Lori - SP Color Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I love this card Tamie! I guess partly because the tree is from my very favourite SU stamp set of all times but I love the colours and how you just stamped the tree and left it at that. Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! I love love LOVE fall!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember,to be in the running to win just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. SIMPLY Beautiful! Great design & color! Thanks so much for joining our 'Fall' challenge at Penny's. Hope to see you again next challenge.

    Darlene
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a fantastic card!

    i love the buttons!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pop from those fabulous yellow buttons!

    ReplyDelete