Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Wee Bit Late Posting for 4 Crafty Chicks.

Hello to my crafting *peeps*! Well am back from my vacation now and it was so wonderful. The weather wasn't as nice as we ususal get when we go out to Victoria Island but being with family made it all the better. The best part was no pesky mosquito's. While we were away their was a major storm in Millet where we live. We have had some damage to our roof, siding and our big bay window leaked and has water in it. We spent yesterday cleaning up what we could and now it is a waiting game with the adjusters to come and look at it. So this morning I came on here to see if my pre-scheduled post posted and to my surprise it didn't. Go figure...LOL. Everything looked okay but it was super earlier in the morning when I did it and well....this would have been posted for the end of August...boy must I have been tired. So here is my updated version.

So on to my original post :)

Welcome to another 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge this week. Our creative hostess for this week is our beautiful Lori. Boy oh Boy! has she got a good challenge for you. Without further adieu here is her fabby challenge:

CHALLENGE # 48 - GET YOUR BLING ON!
Who doesn't love bling...it is so much fun to use and just gives that finished look or the pop you need for an incredible card.

Here is my card for this week. I decided to use my new bling that could actually be used for a stapler, computer, making a jewelry box but I used it for my card this week. I even have a little bit left over. As you can see I broke out my embossing folders again...LOL. A little withdrawal I think from not using them. I picked the bright green because it made me think of a wedding color from my sister-in-laws wedding. I used individual gems from Stampin' Up for each of the flowers which is a Martha Stewart punch. It is a simple but I hope it makes an effective card.

Please come join us this week for a easy and fabby challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. Lori, Leanne and Melissa have done amazing things with this challenge this week. Can't wait to see what you create.

1 comment:

  1. oh, I LOVE it! So elegant and understated, yet wonderfully feminine and detailed - wow!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete