Monday, January 10, 2011

New Color Combo at Picture Perfect Creations

Good Morning to you from snowed in central Alberta! We have gotten quite the dump of snow since Friday! It isn't exactly how much snow we would get when I was younger, but it was a good snow storm and it brought back some great memories. Last week we were at +3 now we are at -25 here we go to the deep freeze...LOL.

My kids are taking turns getting sick. Friday my daughter was home not feeling well and today it is my middle son Robin. My other two went to school, but probably won't have many kids in there classes since the buses are not running today.

I was wondering if anyone else has problems with posting from blogger? This is my second time writing up posts going to publish them and it says it can't due to an HTML error. I don't know what it means but would love some help to figure it out.

Can you believe we are on Challenge #45 at Picture Perfect Creations! That is so exciting. Thanks to everyone who joined us last week, it was so much fun to see you amazing creations. Megan has set us up with some bright fabby colors this week. They are: Bravo Burgandy, River Rock, Perfect Plum and Wild Wasabi. It took me a bit to figure out what I wanted to do, but when the inspiration hit my craftroom was up and running.

The sketch I am using this week is from The Sweet Stop! Isn't it a fun layout. Sunday's with Crissy challenge this week is to use Ribbon's. I had fun using Bravo Burgandy and Whisper White Ribbon.

So this is my Kraftin Kimmie that my friend Lori gave me for my birthday. It is so sad it has taken me this long to get her inky, but she was perfect for this challenge (can't wait to use other colors with her too). Thanks Lori for this fabby stamp.

Recipe: Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie and Vintage Labels (SU); Paper: Bravo Burgandy, River rock Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White; Inks: Versa Fine Black, Bravo Burgandy and Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi; Accessories: corner punch, small oval punch, button, scrappers floss grey, pearls, clear embossing powder, swiss dots embossing folder and Flower vine embossing folder, Ribbon, copics and SU markers

What does your day have in store for you? Today, my washer and dryer are going to have a work out. I want to get a bunch done, but I am hoping to be back on here with another card sometime today. The store where I sell my cards in needs some more cards. It sure would be great to get inky today! Other than picking my kids up I am staying toasty warm in my house, with a cup of hot chocolate and some of my new candles burning.

Please come join us for some fun at Picture Perfect Creations. We would like to see your creations, so put on some music, grab a cup of java and create with us. Can't wait to stop bye and see what you made. Lori, Paula, Sandy and Melissa have some amazing creations too. There links are on my side bar.

Sorry for the late post, I will figure out my HTML problem but hopefully my crafty friends can give me some advice. Thanks so much for stopping bye.

Stay warm and here is a smile being sent your way.

7 comments:

  1. I always love that image! I like your card SO much better than mine this week :-) YEA YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, cute stamp..nice! I like the embossing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Tamie!!
    I like how you used the colors, the embossing and the gorgeous image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamie this card just rocks!! What a great coloring job!! Hope you managed to stay warm this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tamie~~fun card!! neat colors and great texture added with the embossing:)
    Thanks for joining us at SWC!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love that stamp:) Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy!

    ReplyDelete