Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's All About Inspiration at 4 Crafty Chicks

Good Morning! Wow you all did some superb distressing last week and I even learned some new distressing techniques thanks to all of you niffty crafters :).

Well while trying to work on my card for this week, it became a week of realization that I MISS MY CRAFT ROOM! :(. We have been working on my sons room so right now he is sleeping in my craft room. When is your favorite time to craft? Mine is early in the morning or later a night apparently and both times he is sleeping in there *sigh*. How did I not know this before? Enough of my whining and onto.......

Yep, I totally mean our Challenge this week at 4 Crafty Chicks 4CCC-#7 which is brought to by our chick Melissa. What is the Challenge you say! Well to find inspiration from this picture! Now I found this very challenging just because I thought of a pumpkins and sea shells, but don't own any to stamp...LOL. Thanks Melissa for supplying us with an amazing challenge this week.


I needed something quick for a sketch since my days have been too busy to design my own and this perfect clean but simple sketch is from Inspirational Card Sketches. Each week they have some amazing sketches. Thanks for your inspiration girls.
Here is my creation from this amazing picture. Bella's are so darn cute and well while visiting Lori, I changed my Bella friends out for this perfect stamp of hers. Thanks!!!

For a long time I have wanted to play at Pile It On but I always miss the deadline. Here is to hoping I make it this time...LOL. Pile It On Challenge #40 - Things in Three's. I used three pearls.
Come and join us for this funky and fun challenge! We would love to see you and if you know of any others who love challenges pass it on to them to come and join us too! We appreciate every person who plays and love looking at everyones blogs. Don't forget to stop by and share some love with the DT's their work is amazing (Leanne, Lori and Melissa), there links are up on the right hand side of my blog!
Thanks for stopping in and sharing your comments they are appreciated! Let the Inspiration Flow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Miss Tamie, that is amazing, awesome job, love that stamp set too. The ribbon nice touch!

    ReplyDelete