Monday, October 11, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun Colors For Challenge #34 at PPC!!

Good Morning everyone! Yesterday we celebrated Thanksgiving here in Canada! It was a beautiful day, a little cloudy but warm. I am so thankful for my husband, kids, family and friends. Life gives you so many things to be thankful for and you all are one of them.

So after coming home from being thankful and oh having just a tad bit to much to eat yesterday, I needed to get to work with these wonderful colors, it was fun but boy was I tired (turkey does that too me). Of course my brain went right back to spring and butterflies. Maybe with the beautiful weather we have been having, I am struggling to accept that Fall is really here...LOL. Megan this combo is awesome!!

Can you believe that we are already on Challenge #34 for Picture Perfect Creations...how exciting is that. *WOOT, WOOT* Megan :)


Challenge Blog Hopping is so much fun! On my look out I stopped by the The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog where they had this amazing sketch.


Here is my card for this week: All paper is SU, ink & brads, spellbinders and D'vine Swirl Cuttle bug and the stamp is from Verve.


Wishing you a fabby holiday Monday if you don't have to work and if you do a speedy day! For me today will be filled with finishing our deck, laundry and some other cleaning (thank goodness on Saturday I got my flower beds cleaned out *wink*). Come join us this week for this awesome color combo and don't forget to share some love with the other DT's. Their work rocks the house again this week!!!

Thanks for stopping in and may today be filled with tons of laughter.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love all your little details like the pearls & the white flower, of course the embossing!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors too, and the embossing, it rocks. Cute sketch too, hummm makes me think! I might need to Pop on over there. Like the flowers and that Butterfly, very cool. WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card this week, Tamie! Those Verve butterflies are a great set to use for these colors! WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tamie!
    Gorgeous card today. You're the queen of adding textures with dry embossing. It's time to work off all that turkey now! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! Love your butterflies! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete