Thursday, May 27, 2010

For Jayme.....

What a great day today has been already! How is your day going so far? This morning I was scoping out challenges and landed at A Spoon Full of Sugar where the top of their post caught my eye and touched my heart it was a request from Lisa Cook, her sister Jayme has terminal lung cancer and time is running out for her. Lisa is having a special event for her sister where she is asking her stamping friends to make funny or pretty cards for her sister to make her laugh. Jayme really loves frogs. Please hop on over to Lisa Blog Stamped Art By Lisa if you would like more information and an address. Cancer has taken several people from my life this year and I would love to put a smile on Jayme face so this card is for you.

First off you need great colors to cheer and that is what I found at SPCC #49, thanks Samantha for some really cheerful colors this week. I then went to Crazy 4 Challenges #38 for Cindy Haffner's sketch. Cindy I just felt this was a perfect sketch for a Frog. Thanks so much to both of you for your inspiration.
My card for Jayme frogs singing music can always soothe the soul:
Recipe: Paper: Only Orange, Green Galore, Bermunda Bay and whisper white; Ink: basic black; Accessories: Cuttlebug folders, SU punch and square nestabilities, SU markers; Stamps: Toadily Transparent.

Wishing Jayme many smiles and tons of laughter and may the cards bring you joy!!

Megan over at PPC has a super dooper color challenge that if I don't mind saying had me thinking out of the box. It is awesome and I hope that you will hop on over to play...that way I can share some love of your project with you. Here are the colors once again.

Thanks for stopping bye and sharing my card for Jayme. Till next time I am sending you a smile and a thanks for your support!!

10 comments:

  1. wow, cute frog....nice color combo...very cool...
    WTG!TFS....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Tamie! ♥ Jayme will love it! It is such a beautiful thing you are doing...HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamie, what an adorable card! I love all the embossing!! And the frog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your frog is sooooo cute! Love the embossing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is wonderful and sure to bring some cheer to Jamie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Jayme will love it! Thanks for playing along at SPCC!

    -Kristin SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card fab embossing and use of the border punch. Thanks for joining us at SPCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute froggy! Great job! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always Lv your frogie cards,they make you smile.

    ReplyDelete