What a Day, What a Day!!! Today has sure had some up's and down's but for the most part it has been a great day. I got my hair cut and colored (which hasn't happened in a while), I got to make a card and loved every minute of it. The one downer has been the birthday present we were giving to our son Legends of Soccer game has been cancelled. His birthday is Monday and now I am scrambling to find something else for him. It was very sad when I told him today.
Lori (my very good friend) again started my day off by calling me and telling me that I made the TOP 3 at Stampin Royalty for Challenge #11. My heart was beating very fast and I was a whaaaaaaahoooooing...my husband was looking at me kind of funny...LOL. Thanks so much to all of the Goddesses for picking my card it is such an honor. I was so excited about the knew challenge they have too.
On to my card, I found so many challenges today, also in part to my very good friend Lori who was giving me idea's while we were talking:
1. Picture Perfect Creations Color Combo Challenge:
2. Stampin Royalty: was to use glitter (I used it on my big flower, little flowers and the dsp). I love glitter.
3. The Shabby Tea Room - was to use Spring Inspired card with stitching. I Faux stitched around the big flower.
4. Totally Stampalicious - was to use dots and ribbon ( I used pink ribbon and swiss dots folder, and my dsp has dots)
5. The Corrisive Challenge Blog - was to paper piece and I did on my Bella's shirt.
6. Creative Card Crew - was to go Dotty. I used an embossing folder, paper piercing, and made dots with my markers and my DSP.
7. Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Spring is in the air and to use pastels.
8. Crazy 4 Challenges - is to make a spring card
9. Our Creative Corner - is to make a spring card/easter
Hopefully I have read all of these challenges right.
Here is my card:.
I will post my recipe a little later, I am trying to get supper on so my kids can go to rec night. The girl stamp is a Bella, swiss dots folder, and gems. Everything else is stampin up (whaooo)
Last night my mojo just was not working, so my friend Leanne posted a challenge to me on my blog. Leanne, thanks for the challenge, I hope I met it *wink*. Thanks to everyone who has inspired me with challenges and for challenging me to be a better crafter. I probably won't post another card tonight, but I sure had a blast making this one today.
Have an amazing Wednesday night, may it hold crafting with tons of laughter and good thoughts. Thanks for stopping bye.