Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Congrat's.

Finally, Finally I am able to get my cards posted tonight. GRRRR....our laptop is out of commission and so I am left trying to find another way to import my pictures on to my other computer. Sometimes I really do hate change! How about you are you a lover or a hater of change? I am trying to laugh right now, but I don't know where my pictures are saved too! I started a new folder and they are not there...LOL. Guess they are having fun in computer never land. The challenges of crafting and computer work...Hee Hee.

The cards I made are for my DH annual meeting tomorrow night, which I will be attending. Three of his employee's have been with their bank for 20 years. So my DH asked me to make some cards for them. Things have been so busy around here that I finally got them done tonight.*whew*. The challenge I followed was Dazzle us by Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge (this is challenge #4). I did love my pearls so that is my dazzling for tonight...as I am tired, know I can do better..but am going cross eyed just looking at all of my card stuff. As always the DT's have done a totally fab job over at Fussy and Fancy, hop on over and check out their challenge blog.

So here are my cards that I made to Dazzle, hope they do.

Some of the white spots are from my clear embossing powder that I used.


Tomorrow is an exciting day for me. I am taking my cards into the store Memories Such As These to be put on the shelves for the first time to be sold....can you say nervous....I think I just might have heart burn...LOL.
Wishing you all luck in your crafting adventures....mine will have to wait until Friday. I can't wait to see what you all have been up too.
Thanks for stopping bye. Til next time I got a smile for ya!!!

5 comments:

  1. These are great Tamie.Well done.Lv your colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Tamie.

    To turn off word Verification in blogger go to settings. Click on the tab that says comments, if you scroll down you will see "Show word verification for comments?" click no. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

    Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so nice girlie! Glad you got them done - way to go...the girls will love them!

    Have fun tonight :) Luv ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, these are so wonderful, you are so talented...luv them....!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much Juanita for letting me know how. I hope it makes it easy and some of my friends have followed suit. Thanks again for all the comments *my crafting pals*.

    ReplyDelete