Thursday, November 2, 2023

Trevor's Tremendous Treehouse

 


Good morning! 
It is still dark out while I am typing this up.
This weekend our clocks go back an hour!!!
Can you feel my excitement of having
an extra hour of sleep?
The extra hour of sleep just makes body happy.
Our snow is slowly melting away which
totally makes me happy.
Hoping everyone had a terrific Halloween,
it was a beautiful evening for us out with
our 3 awesome grandkids.

We have a brand new challenge for you today
Challenge #507 - Fall Is In The Air
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is from

Thank you so much for letting me showcase
It is a great image for any type of card.


The above image has been colored with Copic Markers (Spectrum Noir paper)
All layered papers are from Stampin' Up.

We would love it if you would join us for 
Fall is in The Air challenge this week.
It sure has that crispness outside.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
The Crafty Addicts - Challenge #7 - Anything Goes

Thank you so much stopping by my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment