Thursday, August 25, 2022

Pineapple Birthday Card

 

Good afternoon!

Today, we have a brand new challenge over at

Challenge #467 - Create a Funny Card
 (come and join in on the fun)
Our wonderful sponsor this week is 


Prize: 4 Images
Thank you so much for letting me 
high light such a fun image!

We love Pineapples here in our house.
We have been growing them
since we came back from Hawaiian vacation
5 years ago.
So far we have grown 7 pineapples.
Three are currently growing/ripping up
right now.
They are so yummy!

My wonderful husband is the one
who has the talent and green thumb 
with the plants and flowers.

It is his birthday so couldn't resist 
when I saw this image to make
it for his 52nd birthday.


I colored this pineapple using Copic Markers.
The color combo I used was from a youtube video.
Sorry, for not having the link yet,
I am unable to get it back so will update when 
youtube is available to me.

Thank you so much for joining me this week!
It was fun to color up this image and share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment