Thursday, July 22, 2021

Flour Child

 

Good morning
and
Welcome to my blog.

Today, we have a brand new challenge up over at 
Challenge #411 - Die Cuts and/or Punches

Easy peasy right? I love using my die cuts
and punches. 

I would like to thank our sponsors
this week for letting me high light
this adorable image called Flour Child
Isn't this image just adorable?

Prize: $10 store gift certificate
https://www.janmahew.com/shop-1

The image above was colored using Copic Markers.
The first die cut with the image is from Spellbinders.
The oval die cut is from Gina Marie Designs
The rectangle Die Cut is from My Favorite Things
The pattern paper and solid colored papers are from Stampin' Up.
A clean and simple layout with a few layers.

I chose this image as it reminds me of baking cookies
in huge batches with my mom and grandma.
It is a blast baking with our grandson Emery.
He loves to help and honestly is a really good helper.

Please come and join us for a brand new challenge.
We would really love to see your inspiration over
at Creative Knockouts this week.
My fellow DT's have awesome inspiration for you too.

Thank you so much for joining me.
Wishing you some time to craft!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card Tamie! Such a cute image and I love the different dies too!

    ReplyDelete