Thursday, May 13, 2021

Aisling

Good morning!
We have had some beautiful weather here.
On Tuesday our grandson turned
4 years old. He was so cute
and super excited for his special day!
Each day my heart fills with
even more love...how is that possible?
It was already overflowing with love the day Emery
was born.

We have a brand new challenge for you over at
Creative Knockouts with and awesome sponsor
for this week.
Challenge #401 - Flowers Powers
Our wonderful sponsors
Prize: 3 Images
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/SheepSkiDesigns
Thank you so much for letting me
create and color up this beautiful image.
The image was colored up
using Copic Markers.
Isn't the pattern paper beautiful.
I love roses. Sadly, while moving
things around in my craft room, I have
completely misplaced, where I put my flowers for
the extra flower power.

It is a clean and simple card for you
this week. Hoping it inspires you to join us.
We look forward to seeing your amazing 
work for our brand new challenge at

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have an amazing day!


1 comment: