Thursday, March 4, 2021

Faux Stitching and JJ Baking

 

Good morning!
My week has been super busy as I am
currently staying with Summer and Emery
while our son is gone. We are in their brand new home
getting everything set up, which is sooo much fun.
I had a card due for our challenge this week.
It has been many years since a card has not been made in my home.
So many things were forgotten at home but we laughed
and it was amazing how some kitchen tools came in handy for this card.

We have a brand new challenge this week over at 
Challenge #391 - All Stitched Up
(I used Faux Stitching)

Our wonderful sponsor is
Bugaboo Stamps
our Prize this week is
$12 voucher or approx. 4 images

Thank you so much to Bugaboo stamps for
letting me high light this fun-filled image
called JJ Baking

The image above was coloured using Prisma pencil crayons.
The holes were made using a meat temperature tool (enter the kitchen tools).
The paper and black marker are from Stampin' Up.
A very clean and simple but fun card.

Please come and join us at Creative Knockouts this week.
My fellow design teammates have amazing creations for you.
I look forward to seeing your amazing creations.

Wishing you an amazing week full of wonderful blessings.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

1 comment: