Thursday, February 4, 2021

Dancing Squirrel

Good Afternoon,
It has been an emotional week
for us as it was my mom's 1st Angelversary
I have lost track of my days
and realized that I did not get my post ready.
Here is my brand new creation.

We have a super fun filled
challenge over at Creative Knockouts
this week.
Challenge #387- Flora and Fauna

Our amazing sponsor this week is

Prize: 3 Images
Thank you for letting me highlight
Dancing Squirrel
It is a super cute image
that is colored up using my copic markers
The circle and butterfly dies are from spellbinders
Pattern paper from Doodle Bug
Solid color paper is from Stampin' Up
My image covered both of Flora & Fauna

Be sure to join us over at Creative Knockouts,
my fellow Teammates have awesome inspiration for you.
I would also love to hop on over to you
blog and see what you created.
Remember the challenge runs until next Wednesday.

Wishing you all an amazing week ahead.
Thank you for stopping by and joining me.
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Tamie! That squirrel is adorable! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card Tamie! Love that gorgeous butterfly circle die!

    ReplyDelete