Thursday, October 8, 2020

Happy Mouse

 

Good, Good morning to blogger land!
It is hard to believe we are already at another Thursday.
I really feel like time is going at high speed.
Another busy week here in the Camp household.
We had a super awesome surprise late last night.
Our oldest son got to come home for Thanksgiving weekend,
from his work. He has been away for 3 weeks.
It was super great to see and talk to him.
Today, we have our wonderful grandson 
and get to see his parents as well, yay!
It sure does brighten up our week.

Today, I am sharing my DT card with you
We have a brand new challenge up today
Challenge #371 - Clean and Simple (CAS).
(I do love these kinds of challenges as I find them tough).

We have an absolutely wonderful sponsor this week.
Prize is 3 Images
Thank you so much for letting me highlight
Isn't he just the cutest.
Great for so many different kinds of cards.
This mouse sure is a happy one.

I used Copic Markers to color him up.
Gina Marie Designs dies when I cut him out.
and
Stampin' Up paper.
I might consider adding a sentiment
later on for the person I am giving it too.
Still up in the air about that.
The layout was very clean and simple.

Come and join us for our brand new challenge.
We would really love to see your Clean and Simple Designs
this week. Looking for more inspiration too,
hop on over to Creative Knockouts.

Sending you well wishes
and a very
Happy Thanksgiving to our family and friends.
You are all loved beyond measure
and very, very appreciated.

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. So nice to see family any chance you get!

    Super card Tamie! Perfect CAS creation!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! It has been really awesome and brightens my days from some that have been not the brightest. Hugs

      Delete