Monday, December 9, 2019

Santa's Letter

Good afternoon!
Today, is a two card post day.
Sadly, I am late posting for Creative Knockouts Challenge
this week that started on Thursday :(
Blogger has not been co-operating
with me and letting me into my blog!
Let's just say we had some words...hee hee.
The best news however, is they helped me fix it
and now I can share my creation with you
for the last few days of this challenge which ends
Wednesday evening.

Christmas Delight is our #327th challenge.
This is my favorite time of year
and I love creating anything to do with Christmas or Winter.
Our wonderful sponsor this week
is our Very own Kelly.

Prize: Stamp set
Thank you so much Kelly for being our sponsor.


The image I have colored up
using Copic markers
is called
by Star Stampz
Also used on this card is Gina Marie Design dies
(scalloped stitched rectangles)
and snowflake dies (Sizzix).
An added touch with the Wink of Stella to finish it off.

Please hop on by and play in our wonderful challenge this
week. My fellow DT have some amazing inspiration
to share with you as well! Looking forward to
hopping over to your blogs to be inspired myself.

Thank you so much for sharing in my brand new creation.

Smiles and hugs are being sent your way!

Hugs,


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Tamie! That image is adorable, and your colouring is wonderful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nancy, such a cute image to work with. huge hugs,
      Tamie

      Delete