Monday, November 11, 2019

Of all things....

Good morning my friends!
First off, I would like to take a moment to remember
all of those who served our country,
to give us freedom.
To remember those who never made it home
and those who did but were/are never the same.
I would like to remember those
who continue to serve and protect our country.
Thank you to the families
mothers, fathers, wives, children, cousins
aunts, uncles, who continue deal with/supporting their loved
ones being away from home
and sometimes never coming home.
Today and everyday we Remember
your sacrifices.

My new card that I made today,
had me thinking about Remembrance Day!
For everyone who sends their loved
ones away, that moment when they return
 home, I am so very sure the best
things their arms have held is that person.

The stamp set is from 

 This stamp set has two dies two go
with several of the stamps.
 I chose to stamp this sentiment
into the middle of the heart.
 So many pictures again today,
I have been playing around with filters 
on my phone and thought
to share a few with you.
 
 I used wink of Stella clear/gold
over top of the heart to make it 
sparkle but it did change the 
color of the ink slightly
The paper I used 
basic black and Whisper White
is from Stampin' Up.
The pattern paper is from BoBunny
I used a square punch to make
my cut into the flag.
Be sure to check out our
daily blog
for much more inspiration!

I would really like to wish you
a great day!
Thank you so much for taking the time to
join me today!
Many blessing being sent your way and a smile too!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment