Friday, September 13, 2019

Henry

 Good morning!
Ever have one of those weeks
where you think you are handling everything
that is thrown at you, really well; until
you realize you really aren't.
Well that has happened to me
this week crafting wise and a few
other unknowns to have happened.
I messed up my days of the week,
then rushed to get my DT card done for 
Creative Knockouts Challenge this week.
Kelly you are amazing and understanding,
thank you so much.
When I went to put my card on this morning for
the challenge, I realized
that I had completely used the wrong image.
Enter the frustration and water works...LOL.
The good thing, being ahead for the next
challenge but still behind on this one...hee hee.

My card is finally done and on here with the right
image, which is simply adorable!
Thank you so much to our sponsor
The image that is colored up
is called Henry
Our challenge this week at Creative Knockouts is
Challenge #315 - A Charmed Life

Prize: 3 Images
http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk
The image above was colored using Copic Markers
The oval stitched dies are Gina Marie Designs
The clouds embossing folder is from Darcie
The framed die is unknown to me as it was a gift.
Charm,pop-ups and brad.
Paper is from Stampin' Up

We would really love it if you would join us
this week. It is fun seeing all of your inspiration.
It keeps me inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Have a blessed week.
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment