Monday, July 22, 2019

Have A Magnificent Day!!

 Happy, Happy, Happy Monday!
Today our household is blessed to have
my sister in law and my nephew visiting us
for a few days.
I love Summer holidays for this reason.

 The stamp set I am high lighting today
is called 
clear stamps, birthday stamps, girlfriend stamps, card making, flourishes, half birthday, birthday girl
such a fantastic stamp set!
 I don't usually stamp the inside
of my cards, so thought it was
a grate time to change it up.
There are two stamps used on the inside.
On the front of this card, I used a heart stamp
and then Happy mail stamp inside of it.
The heart is colored with R29 copic marker.
The Star die is from Gina Marie Designs
and
The two dies underneath it are from Stampin' Up
The paper is also from Stampin' Up

Be sure to hop on over to The Project Bin Blog
each week day, my fellow DT's have fabby creations
to inspire you.

Thank you so much for joining me today!
May your week contain many smiles and blessings!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment