Monday, May 27, 2019

Happy Father's Day

 Happy, Happy, Happy Monday friends!
Did you all have a good weekend?
We did, even though my headaches have been way worse.
Each day has brought some laughter and joy!

Today, I am highlighting a stamp
called Classic Man

Time is flying by with another month coming to an end.
 Father's Day will
be upon us before we know it...June 16 in Canada.
The stamps are from The Project Bin - Classic Man set
Masculine cards, Father's Day, man birthday, men, stamping, paper crafts, hand stamped cards, hand made cards, card making
The dies are from Spellbinders (top ones)
The papers are from Stampin' Up 
The ink is Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
 Stampin' Up - glue and pop ups.
Be sure to join us at The Project Bin blog
each day of the week my fellow teammates
have new inspiration for you from 
Monday - Friday

Thank you for joining me for my latest creation.
Hoping that something will bring you a smile today!


No comments:

Post a Comment