Thursday, April 11, 2019

Peek-a-boo I See You!

Good morning and welcome to my blog!
It has been a busy week here with running around
with a little bit of stress and a little bit of fun.
We have had some beautiful temperatures and even a little
bit of rain today. A sure sign of spring with the birds
and the pussy willows out.

Today, Creative Knockouts has a brand new challenge for us
we are on
Challenge #293
Spring Is On The Way
Our sponsor this week is
Thank you very much for letting me high light
this image called
Prize: $8 voucher
http://www.adayfordaisies.com/
When coloring up this image;
it had me thinking of my grandson Emery.
It won't be too long before he will
be wanting to climb trees
and see what is in those nests.
We took him to the Zoo and he just loved it.
He is curious and a huge explorer.
I made this card with him in mind.

I colored the image using my Copic markers.
The clouds are from Gina Marie Design Dies
The background circle is from Craftin Desert Diva
The paper is from Stampin' Up.

Have an amazing day
and 
thank you so much for joining me.
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment