Monday, November 26, 2018

Faith is Believing...

 Happy Monday morning!
My post for you today is
highlighting
stamp set
Clear stamps, card making, rubber stamping, paper crafts,
from
the amazing company
I adore this saying,
it can be applied to so much more
than just Christmas.
When you actually think about the words.

The card is using stampin' up paper
(always artichoke, bravo burgandy, early espresso, whisper white)
except for the pattern paper (which is unknown)
Spellbinder circle dies and sizzix leaf dies.
The star texture is a folder by Stampin' Up.
I believe that all of this
just makes the sentiment pop.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Stamping Sensations - Get Ready For Christmas - November
Hiding In My Craft Room - #380 - Any Holiday
The Corrosive Challenge - #11 - November - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - #217 - Christmas or Winter Sentiment
Craft Rocket Challenges - #54 - Christmas Is Coming
Crafting With An Attitude - Challenge #45 - Anything Goes

Thank you all so much for joining me
hope you like the card.

Have a blessed week
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Super card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quote and an elegant card

    Thanks For Joining Us At Stamping Sensations This Month
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete