Monday, July 30, 2018

"Thank You"

Happy last Monday of July.
Where has this gorgeous summer month gone?
It has been a busy time of year but we are
enjoying being out in nature.
This time going out camping we will have our grandson, son, his girlfriend
and our daughter. We are hoping our oldest one
will make it out for a day or two.

Today, I am sharing a card that was made
using a stamp from the stamp set
by
clear stamps, stamps for card making, sentiments, baby, birthday, get well, congrats, thank you

First, was to decide on my sentiment
which honestly was hard because
their are so many good ones from The Project Bin
Second, I decided on my pattern paper, which is from
Little Darling Papers. I just adore the patterns
and color combinations. It is one of my favorites.
Browns, pinks, green and white and then a card sketch by Liz Chidester.
The Scrappiest: Something Special
The dies were easy as I wanted ovals
and I really like my double stitched ones from Gina Marie Designs.
Both the white and brown ovals are double stitched
and I added the pearls between the stitches on the brown.
Stampin' Up marker was used to color the cute image (certainly celery, pink pirouette) 
A scallop punch from Stampin' Up was used for create a border
on the bottom triangle.
The fish tale banners were hand cut.
The last thing I decided to do on this card was paper pierce around
the pink card stock.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafting With Dragonflies - Challenge #109- Spots and Stripes
Crafty Calendar Challenge - July "Totally Girly"

Please come and check out the shop for The Project Bin
and 
the amazing Blog they have full of inspiration each day!

Thank you for joining me today.
Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh sounds like a nice summer of fun/camping for you and your family. Lovely card and I like the sentiment and paper. I have that same paper. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been busy but fabulous. Thank you on the card, it is beautiful paper, sure glad I had bought one for me too.

      Delete