Monday, June 18, 2018

Give A Girl The Right Shoes....

 Good morning!
How was your weekend? 
Our family had a pretty good weekend
busy but good.

I don't know about you but I just love
a good pair of dress shoes.
My favorites are high heels, which sadly I can't 
wear anymore but boy oh boy do still admire them.

The stamp set I am highlighting
for The Project Bin today is
It is a truly fun loving set
Out came the inks and I used the one of the little shoe
stamps to create some designer paper. Picking colors for the
shoes was so much fun.
Then to pick the sentiment I wanted, well it was a hard
one but in the end
"Give a girl the right shoes and she will conquer the world"
Now I used Wink of Stella on the shoes but
unfortunately, you can't see it...boo. They are so sparkly
in person.

recipe:
Stampset
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, 
Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: die, small silver grommets and YNS enamel dots, 
sizzix 3D embossing folder and sizzix double dots embossing folder

Come on over and join us
at
The Project Bin Blog to see more amazing inspiration
each day of the week. My teammates do an amazing job
of inspiring me each week.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a blessed week :)

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty neat, the embossing and the paper is awesome, way to go!

    ReplyDelete