Monday, May 14, 2018

Happy Birthday

Hello, Hello, Hello
Today, you will see another birthday card from me.
It has been super crazy busy with birthdays
for us at this time of year.

The above card was made for my dad's birthday.
He is 88 this year, so I thought it was worth some fun
teasing him.
This sentiment will have him laughing. It is so perfect for
anyone who is wanting to stay at 29 to tease.
Here is to wishing that I was 110 pounds again *giggle, giggle*

Where do you find this awesome stamp set below?
It is from The Project Bin
be sure to check out the store and blog.
Check back next Monday, where their will
be a new card using The Project Bin stamps/dies

Have an amazing week.
Hugs from me to you!

2 comments:

  1. I am sure your Dad will get a huge kick out of that one - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, and this is so nice! Very funny too! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete