Monday, November 20, 2017

Wishing You All Joy


Hello, Hello, Hello!

Today, my card is created for The Project Bin

The sentiment I used is from the Stamp set Luke 2.
It is one of 5 in this amazing set with a wonderful font.
It was so much fun creating this Christmas Card.

Be sure to check out the shop for this set...
clear stamps, card making, Christmas stamps, paper crafts, rubber stamping
Stamp set: The Project Bin - Luke 2
Paper: Pattern Paper Bo Bunny Altitude, Stampin' Up - Early Espresso
Dies: Gina Marie (Stitched Stars), Stampin' Up (Stitched Circles)
Your Next Stamp - Enamel Dots
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black


Please come and join us for some wonderful inspiration and incredible stamps.
Thank you for joining me today!

2 comments:

  1. OH, I do love that paper stack! I used it the other day but then I couldn't quite make my design work so I had to switch to something different. Your stitched stars look fabulous. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty great color and that star is awesome!

    ReplyDelete