Thursday, August 17, 2017

Happy We're Friends!


Happy, Happy, Happy 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday! Today, I am your hostess and my challenge for #364 is to break out your Sequin's.  They have sadly been ignored in my crafting drawers so thought that it was time to break them out and use them again.

Yesterday was a big, big day for someone who is amazing, loving, caring, hard working and thinks of others. My mom is my hero and my hero turned 70 yesterday! I am really hoping that it was a very special day for her and one that she will enjoy and remember forever.


August Guest Designer, Lyn!
Please come and join us at 4 Crafty Chicks, we would love to see your Sequin's creations.

Have a phenomenal day!

2 comments:

  1. Love that butterfly paper and the HAPPY die is perfect - awesome sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, love the embossing and the die you used as well. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete