Thursday, June 15, 2017

Summer Fun Activities!


I love this month as it means that Summer holidays is not too far off. Nothing better than spending time with the kids when school is done.

4 Crafty Chicks has a brand new hostess this week and I am the hostess. For Challenge #355 please create something using Summer Fun Activities!

My image is colored using Copic Marker, Craftin' Desert Diva's stamps. Dies My Favorite Things square stitches, Stampin Up Chevron folder. Flowers are unknown.

The stamped image above is so cute! I love the bears and these ones make me smile. Makes me want to be at the beach.

Come join us!

Have an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card friend! Love this summery,tanning bear! Great challenge! xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww super cute, and love the bear of course, such a fun card! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete