Thursday, February 23, 2017

With Sympathy

Good morning! We saw a bit snow the last night and the temperature has dropped from the gorgeous temps last week. However, we know that spring will be coming and a month or two. We enjoyed a fun night last night watching our daughter play basketball. It is hard to believe that their basketball season is just about over.

Lori is our hostess this week at 4 Crafty Chicks and she is asking you all to break out your STENCILS FOR CHALLENGE #339. My fellow DT's have amazing inspiration for you too.

The card above was made for our family friends who lost their son suddenly on Thanksgiving weekend in October. I never seem to have these type of cards made up ahead of time and well they are never easy to make. The stencil I used is one I bought at Walmart and then broke out my Stampin Up inks. The stamp and sentiment are from Verve one of my favorite sets. Although tons of people make beautiful creations with stencils, I always thought I would mess it up somehow. A truly wonderful challenge for me. Thanks, Lori.

I would love to enter my card into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspiration Challenge Blog - Challenge #173 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Challenge #147 - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for popping in and sharing my newest make with me. Thank you for all of your comments too.


Recipe:
Stamp: Verve
Paper: Whisper White and Basic Black
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze, Memento: Tuxedo Black.
Accessories: Stencil, daubers

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Tamie! I love the stencil you used and the colors are rich and beautiful xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Tamie! I love how you used the colors in the stencil, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, awesome stencil background, nicely done! Wahoo!!

    ReplyDelete