Thursday, December 8, 2016

Benson and Betty

Good morning! I do believe that this week we have been battling the cold weather and trying to stay warm. It is definitely bit colder than  normal for this time of year. Yesterday was the start of basketball season for our daughter and some of her friends.  They played their first game and won 49-27. A great start to the season.

Today I am here sharing with you a second card. This card is made for Creative Knockouts and for Challenge #171 Snow Much Fun! Here in Canada we are working on the snow much fun part (hee hee). I have two pictures below one brighter and one darker, I wanted to show you the sparkle of my snow. Thank you so much to our sponsor this week from Crafty Sentiment Designs Benson-and-Betty was a super fun image to color up.  My card is colored with Copic's and using Stampin Up Paper and Dazzling Diamonds. The Dies are from My Favorite Things and the snowflakes are from a Martha Stewart Punch.
We hope you can join us this week at Creative Knockouts! My fellow DT's have amazing creations to share with you and we would love to see what the snow inspires in you.

Thanks for popping in and taking a peak at my newest creation.


2 comments:

  1. Awwww...SUPER CUTE card, friend!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and image - great coloring thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete