Saturday, September 3, 2016

Emma & Ellie with Wings


Can you believe we are already in September, school is ready to start and we are heading towards the Autumn season?  I have enjoyed my summer with family and friends, new memories made which is awesome.

Today, we have a brand new challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends where our challenges are always Anything Goes. I would like to thank both of our sponsors for letting us use the cute images and the papers.  

Another clean and simple design by me using texture from embossing folders.  I added some ribbon down the middle and felt like tilting the image. The image is colored using copic's and wink of  Stella on the wings. I made this card for a friend as a thank you for letting me stay with her and her hubby. 

** Sponsor 1 **
Prize ~ 3 Images

** Sponsor 2 **
(Designer Paper Collection)
Designer Grunge Collection
Prize ~ 10 Gift Certificate

for more inspiration please hop on over to Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.



2 comments:

  1. I love it, even more so as I have it. Looks great in my craft room so I can see it. Great job friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure glad you like it! I was excited to make it for you.

      Delete