Saturday, June 4, 2016

Bride


Welcome back to my blog! This week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends we would like you to play with us for Challenge #35 Anything Goes.  I would love to thank our sponsors for their generous prizes.  Bugaboo Stamps let me use this stunning Bride image. I adored designing and coloring this gorgeous digi.

For the image above I used stampin Up Paper, My favorite things stitched squares, Botanical builders framelits, spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags Two, pearls and copic's pens.

** Sponsor 1 **
Prize ~ 7 Images
** Sponsor 2 **
Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate
Fred She Said
Please join us for our latest challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.


2 comments:

  1. Way to go friend, great image of course, the coloring and layout awesome. Nice touch with the dies! Bam, has Wow Factor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Tamie, should be very proud, love the boldness of red such a lovely addition, beautifully coloured and designed, well done xx
    Denise {Owner of LPOCF}

    ReplyDelete