Thursday, May 12, 2016

Love Generously...


Hello my friends! Would like to thank you for stopping by to see my lastest DT creation for 4 Crafty Chicks! Before I get to the challenge I would really like to give a shout out to the firefighters from near and far, police officers, pilots, business, everyday people for helping our fellow Albertan's to get to safety from the wild fires in Fort McMurray! I am so grateful that so many people have stepped up to help the 88,000 people evacuated. Thank you for being everyday Hero's!! Now back to the challenge at hand...

Our beautiful hostess this week is our one and only Tina! For Challenge #298 she gave us something easy peasy or for me it is.  Tina would like us to use BLACK AND WHITE for our image.

My card is clean and simple but I think works well with the challenge Tina gave us.  For some reason black and white is just elegant colors to work with. The above Rose is from Rose Garden dies from Stampin Up. The sentiment is from Close to My Heart and the texture is made from Swiss Dots embossing folder.  I also used mini pop up dots due to a suggestion from my fellow DT, Leanne. They worked wonderfully to pop it up the rose. Personally I think there is tons you can do with this die set. 

Please come and join us for our lastest challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks we truly would love to see your art.


4 comments:

  1. Awesome so stunning and you know how I love flowers this one is spectacular, way to go. Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous!!! I love that die and your embossed background is perfect with it! Great job! Hugs! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous!!! I love that die and your embossed background is perfect with it! Great job! Hugs! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has such WOW factor, Tamie! Love that die :) Gorgeous card xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete