Thursday, April 28, 2016

Enjoy The Journey




Hello, Hello! Shocking only a few more days left in the month of April. It has been a very exciting month weather wise can't wait to see what May will bring for us.  Mind boggling is the fact that Graduation ceremonies will be starting all over the place. Hard to believe that in a couple of weeks that is where I was last year. A parent bursting with pride that our oldest had graduated and wondering exactly where the time went.

I have a second post for you today and this one is for 4 Crafty Chicks where Lori is our very talented hostess.  For Challenge #296 she would like us to make a Graduation creation.  My card up above was made from a tutorial The Stamp Camp (sorry can't seem to get the link to copy).  Now there was things that I wanted to do to change it up but my mind was going all over the place. So when I sat down at my table to put my card together, I forgot to add the texture and the tassel was made way too big.  A learning curve, I guess you could say.  I have a few more of these to make and honestly the caps are super easy.  I broke out some new stamps from Forever in Time and Impression Obsession.  It really is a clean and simple card. For my next attempt I will try to fancy it up a bit and add more layers.

Please come and join us. Sadly this is our last week for our very talented Guest Designer.  Thank you Helen for all of your incredible creations and for being such a gem to work with.

We would love to see your creations over at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Hope to see you soon.  Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, great fold with the hat, and the layout is awesome, well done friend. Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gate fold! Great layout and design! Fantastic as always!
    Hugs! Tina

    ReplyDelete