Saturday, August 1, 2015

Planner Day!!

As I type this up it is cool outside but still beautiful.  It is going to be another hot one like yesterday. Last night there was some amazing lighting to see as a storm rolled through but we do need the rain and it did cool things off so we could have a good sleep.  We are having a long weekend here and we are still deciding what to do, nothing like last minute decisions (wink).

Today we have a brand new challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.  It is "ANYTHING GOES". The sponsor I get to work with is Faery Ink and they were gracious to let me use Planner Day . It was super fun to color up.  In coloring her hair, a new technique was tried but just didn't sit well with me. So it was colored over with a hint of color coming through the brown. I will try the technique with the right color combo next time.  I colored this image up with Copic markers. Another clean and simple creation with of course my usual texture.
Faery Ink
Prize ~ 3 Images

Bugaboo Stamps
Prize ~ 7 Images

Imagine That! ..digis by Kris
Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate
We look forward to seeing what you create for us this month of August.  Can you believe it is here already.  What happened to July? I think I completely missed it.   Looking for more inspiration well my Design Team teammates won't disappoint you. Hop on over to Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Happy Crafting!!


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous stunning card, love the colouring you chose and you done a fantastic job my friend xxx I always struggle with hair colouring too but you make it look easy, well done.
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Tamie. I love the image and the rich colours you used. So sweet...
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot Fudge this is awesome, great coloring and the embossing works so wonderful. Well done, fun image. High Five friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Tamie! I am really loving that lacy embossing on the brown paper! Great work my friend!

    ReplyDelete