Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hi...


Good Morning! This week, is going to be awesome and very busy. Visiting family and watching Tristan and his basketball team, also the girls basketball team at Provincials too. Enough of this and onto why I am posting.

It is my turn to be the hostess over at 4 Crafty Chicks! Well I chose to do an inspirational photo for us and of course with spring around the corner, we get to see lots of flowers and quite a few kittens wandering around. I love kittens and thought this one was adorable. My take on this picture is above. The image on my card is a free one from a coloring book.  I just love the image and the cats smile.


If you are looking for more inspiration then please, hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and see what my wonderful fellow GDT and DT have for you. 

Have an awesome day!!

3 comments:

  1. BAMM and Wow, now that is a Kitty...great colors and the again the kitty and yarn, awesome choice of image. Well done friend, sure glad you added that kitty...hahahaaa! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, lovely bright & vibrant, great CAS style, and such a fun image xx
    ~ Denise ~
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! Great image and awesome coloring skills!! You rock! Hope you are having a great week!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete