Thursday, February 5, 2015

Flowers for You

Good Morning!  Today I get to share a brand new challenge with you for Creative Knockouts.  We are on challenge #75 and Hearts of Flutter is what we want to see.  I am excited to share my DT card with you.  Our sponsor this week is from All Dressed Up!  My image is called Flowers For You Girl. 
I would like to thank them for letting me use this very special image.  For more inspiration please hop on over to Creative Knockouts to see my fellow DT's creations.  I hope you get some time to create with us on this challenge.  Have a great day, smiles coming your way!

2 comments:

  1. So awesome oh the image is colored wonderful. The pattern paper is great...way to go! Wowee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is awesome! I really like the pink hair - and the pattern paper is so cute!
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete