Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Very Merry Christmas with a little Charm

Hello from small town Millet, Alberta! This past week has been crazy busy but oh did I get a chance last night to some very incredible kids play in the band and sing.  There is nothing quite like Christmas songs to bring cheer into your heart. Everyone is so very busy but it is so nice to see everyone stop to take a little breather and just be.

Lucky me, I am your hostess this week at 4 Crafty Chicks and for Challenge #225, I would like you to break out the Charms. Easy Peasy right??

My creation is below and I used Trim the Tree pattern paper, a punch and a stamp from Stampin up. The snowflakes are punched out with a Martha Stewart punch. It seemed that it was a struggle to find where to put the charm on and with what...so out came my sorely neglected brads and woo-la the rest is history.
Looking for more inspiration we my fellow chicks will not disappoint. Please hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks to check out their creation. We would love to see what you create.

Thanks for pop in and have an fantastic day!!

3 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike my friend - we used the same charm! :) Gorgeous card - I love all the papers and those snowflakes!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang this card is nice...I love that paper and the charm great touch to this project. Snowflakes awesome and the sentiment looks wonderful....way to go...beautiful, awesome challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! I love the papers, the charm, the snowflake--- I just love everything! Great challenge!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete