Thursday, November 27, 2014

All That Glitters!!

Happy Thursday and Happy Thanksgiving to all of my family and friends South of the Border! May this be a time of enjoying everything around you. To my fellow Albertan's stay safe on the roads if you have to go out with all the snow coming our way.

Today, over at Creative Knockouts, Kelly would like to see Glitter on your projects.  Our incredible sponsors this week are from The Paper Shelter and I would love to take this time to thank them for letting me use this incredible image There's A Fairy In My Tea.

Another clean and simple design with this cute image. My image was colored with copics, the embossing is one of Darice. The brown paper is glitter paper and on the image there is A Wink of Stella...it is hard to see on here by I did my best to get a close up.  Looks awesome in person.


Please come on over to Creative Knockouts for more inspiration from my fellow DT's and to show us what inspiration this challenge gives you.

Thank you so much for coming by.  Have an amazing week.

2 comments:

  1. BAM friend, this is so stinky cute...I love love the image and the sparkle and everything about it....woweee! Way to go !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card! I love it!

    Hugs DT sis Céline

    ReplyDelete