Thursday, October 2, 2014

(Kn)OWL(edge)

Good Morning! Sorry for the late post...for Creative Knockouts! There were some problems with my image the outline of the image kept bleeding so it was printed 4 times.  The last one worked perfectly.  Of course there are times when you have a deadline and it doesn't work either with family problems.

Creative Knockouts is on Challenge #57 and this week they are asking you to use Lace/Ribbon.  You can use one or both your choice.  Our awesome sponsor this week is The Stamping Chef.  I would love to thank them so much for letting me use this fun image. The image is called Knowlege.

My card is below and has been colored with Stampin Up Alcohol Markers and Copics. I was totally stoked about the layout of my card unfortunately as you will see, I forgot the ribbon/lace.  In the next day or two, another image will be provided for you following the ribbon or lace or both challenge.

 Okay my crafting peeps...now that I am more awake. Here is the same card missing the pearls but I chose to add Ribbon to my card just like we were supposed to do for our DT projects. The new card is below.
We would love to see how you use the lace/ribbon on your creations this week.  So please hop on over and show us what you got. My fellow DT's have amazing creations to share with you.

Keep smiling and creating!


7 comments:

  1. Hey friend, nice sentiment...way to go. Great coloring and the colors you chose are awesome. Nice touch with those pearls. Way to go! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both Tamie, but really loving the addition of the ribbon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are great Tamie...love your coloring & layout!
    DT Sis Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute either way Tamie. Cute image and your coloring is fabulous. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Tamie! I love that image - the sentiment is awesome :) Love that ribbon and pearl placement!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Tamie. It is very cute. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, I love the image you paired with your sentiment, perfect! Super job. Your DT friend, Joanne

    ReplyDelete