Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thank you Mr. Policeman

Hi! I know this is a shocker 3 posts in one day! Today, I threw a challenge out to a friend to make a fun card, she picked a KennyK's Krafty Krew Challenge.

These images are so much fun and I own quite a few of them but this is my first time ever entering a Kenny K Challenge so I am super excited. I bought this stamp a while ago with the intent to make a card to give to the police officers that helped us out the night of our vehicle accident. So I tried to keep it clean and simple with the image as the focus.  Hopefully it worked.

My creation is below
Recipe:
Stamp: Policeman Digi (Kenny K), Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Vintage-T (We R Memory Keepers), grey
Accessories: Spellbinders Label Eighteen, Framelits Bitty Banners, Yellow Pearls, daubers, Night of Navy ink, night of navy pen, pop ups.
Copics:
B91, B93, B95, B97
E51, E11, E13, E19, E18
N1, N3, N6, C3, Y18

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Kenny K's Krafty Krew: Challenge #173 - Anything Goes + Blog Hop
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge blog - Challenge #180 - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for taking a peek at my newest creation, all comments are very appreciated and make my day! Thank you for taking the time to leave them, they mean a lot. Have an amazing week :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tamie! Love this! I think I may just have to buy that image to make a card for a friend of mine that is a cop! Great coloring skills my friend! You definitely rocked this one!

    ReplyDelete