Thursday, February 6, 2014

Feel Better Soon

Hello and welcome to my crafting space! This past week just went poof with my kids having Thursday and Friday off.  Now this week they have Thursday and Friday off.  I do believe they are enjoying it and me too :).  The only problem is now all of my days are getting mixed around....LOL.

thank you so much to everyone who played we had an amazing turnout and we struggled so hard to pick the TOP 4. So today, I have a DT card for our brand new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Our challenge hostess this week is the one and only Leanne.  She is challenging us to use something, that I have been seeing all over bloggerland.
CHALLENGE #180 - FLAGS and/or BANNERS
My fellow DT's and our new Guest Designer Debi from Debi's Joy have some incredible inspiration for you all to see.
 
The card below is clean and simple with lots of layers using the Stampin Up Banner Framelit dies. A Martha Stewart punch on the side and buttons in the middle. I haven't used my paper piercer in a while and broke it out to break up the solid look around the middle banner.  The stamp I used is from Verve. My color combo is three of the 4 Colors from  Chromatic Craze (where I am GDT this month).  So the frustrating part with my card is the picture does not give you the true colors, after days of frustration of trying to take a picture that would show you the true colors this is the closest I got.  Thanks Tristan for taking this for me.  The papers I used are Basic Black, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Mellow Moss.


Great Challenge Leanne, you had me thinking on this one. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs - Month Long Challenge February - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Die Cuts
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog - Challenge #163 - Something old and Something New (New Banner Framelits and my Verve Stamp is old)
 
We would love to see you over at 4 Crafty Chicks, to see what this challenge inspires in you.
 
Thanks for poppin by! Have an amazing week!

7 comments:

  1. I love the clean lines of this! It is perfect for a get well card!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this layout, great job, and yes it looks green, but darn it, I like it, and you know me with green. Maybe the buttons I could say something bad, but nope just can't do it guess I will just continue to be me, and love it...awesome job on the todays challenge...High Five!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Tamie!! Sensational colour palette & love this style...excellent card.
    Hugs Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome card, Tamie! I love all your crisp, clean lines and all that piercing is awesome - WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I like this! Great colours, I love the layered flag! Fab! Thanks for sharing at Crafting by Designs Anything Goes in February Challenge! mo dt x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super little card, the buttons are a great touch!
    Thanks for playing along with the Diva's this week for our Die Cuts challenge and good luck
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab. Love the simplicity of the design with the gorgeous graduated colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie x

    ReplyDelete