Thursday, December 26, 2013

Stella....Needs Another Drink!

Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day!! I do hope that this holiday season is allowing you time to spend with family, that your hearts are filled with love, joy, lot's of laughter and most of all some much needed down time.  We are very blessed this year with wonderful family and friends! Thank you for being in our lives.

There is a new Challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks and our hostess this week is our one and only Lori.  For Challenge #174 she is going Tropical.  I think with the amount of snow we have that oh boy would it be fun for a tropical vacation!

So for my card below I used Stella and it is from Totally Stampalicous.  I used Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White paper.  I know it isn't the bubbly bright colors of my fellow DT's but here is the reason I chose these colors.  We went to Mexico 5 just about 6 years ago.  My skin at one point was real red, my cloths were either black or white, with a little bit of red. So that is why I chose these colors.  We were at an all inclusive and it was to say, "I do believe I would like another drink"....LOL.  Especially the Strawberry daiquiris.  Hence why Stella and the drink came to mind...hee hee.

I would like to enter my card into Make It Monday #171- Anything Goes,
We would love it if you had some time to join us this week.  I am looking forward to seeing all of your creations each week.  To see more inspiration from the Chicks please hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks.
Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Tamie, this card is perfect for my challenge - and it IS bright and cheery, what you talkin' about girl?!? Love Stella :) WTG friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stella, she makes me laugh! Awesome, and I would love to have a drink like this with some friends! Awesome, and the colors are great. Nice job with the bling...way to go TC!

    ReplyDelete